Tuesday 26 April 2016

hello! My name is aline aguilar, and mi second name is esperanza (this is a lovely detail). I`m 21 years old. I born in santiago on 20th december of 1994, and I have lived in Chile since always. I studied the elementary and high school in Liceo Manuel de Salas, 14 years in the same institution.
And today I found in the university of Chile studying Licenciatura en artes mención en Danza, this it`s my fourth year in the university and I still need 3 years more for get out of the career.
I have an older sister, she's the oldest (four years older) and she is a kinesiologist, and now she is working in a private clinical, and live with me and two more people, they are :my mom and her boyfriend. We live in an appartament in Ñuñoa. Also I visit my grandparents in Las Condes very frequently.
I  love the animals, walking by the hills and Japanese animation, I am learning to play the guitar,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aline!
    I also bealive that your second name is lovely.
    I would like listen to you play guitar.
    You could give me de contact of your kinesiologist sister? I think that I need her.
    I hope that you are very calm now, and sharing with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aline, you have talent for writing... its nice to have a kinesiologist sister, congratulations for that.
    If you want we could play the guitar together and learn from each other.
    i hope that you stay well in this moment.
    kisses, hug from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooohhh aline i wrote a comment and y put sign out instead of publish, so idiot !
    but i put you = hi beautiful aline, i wish you'll be fine
    I think that be have positive things and negative thing been in the same school so many time. that wasn't my case. I've always change the school ....
    So, i ask about Satin... What about him????
    See you all days, kisses and hug ! lov ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello aline!
    Your post is very precise, i like your style. We could meet yo see a japanese movie, eat "arroz con leche", and sing and play guitar. i miss time when we was neighbours, but now you are welcome to my house when you want. kiss

    ReplyDelete