Tuesday 10 May 2016

Blog session 3
My favorite piece of technology is a video camera and I really don't have one, but I always have one of other people, like my friends or parents and the first moment when I became interested in photography, videos and movies, was in the school in class of art, whit my favorite teacher: Karine Hurtado, I loved her.
I use cameras for taking pictures in a presentation of dance or something related with the movement, and when I have to learn some movement in class that is very difficult, I record it and watch the video at home.  I use every week this technology, and when I don't have something to record, I always draw something similar to the moment, situation, place or thing about what I want to capture for not forgetting it.
I like all the audiovisual means, because we can do extraordinary things and effects with these elements and with the help of a camera we can prove and embody our imagination and creations in the scene or photo.
 And my life wouldn't be the same without all the amazing creations of animation or movies, or even the photo archive that existing thanks to the cameras and their power to create new views, and therefore being art for me. Because  I think that it's important what I do or how I feel with the technology, not the technological objects or articles themselves.



3 comments:

  1. Aline, i love your post, i think that the camera is a great tool in our career because we can conserve and watch over and over again the same piece. Is like a relic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aline! I really agree whith you about your final comment; I can remember many moments that are very important to me with a animation serie, or a movie. Also I love the photografy and the possibiliy to see again a moments.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Aline
    I hope you can have a camera soon, I know how important it's for you my friend.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete