Tuesday 24 May 2016

blog session 4

TREKKING

I always loved walk in a hill or mountain, and  is very important know what places are the most beautiful in santiago and with easy access for go on foot (because I dont have car) from my house
My favorite place for go is `Quebrada de Macul`, where the access is free and I reach in fifty minutes from my house in public transport (D03) and then walk fifteen minutes for enter to the park. After the enter you can walk a few minutes and you find a small river next to the trail. After two or three hours walking, they will appear someones cascade or "water falls". But with more time and effort I love upload to the summit of  ´La Cruz´ hill (five hours walking) where is possible see a great view of the pollution in Santiago. IT`S A SHOCK !

Chile its a great country for this activities, because it have a lot of diferents environments in the north, exist the most arid desert and a lots of high volcanoes, whit a beautifull trekking , for the other sides, in the south we have precious glaciers and forest, like torres del paine, whit pristine places and unique views.

I think practice trekking its a very good excercises for the body and the mind, its very healthy and nice. I love because connect my soul whit the nature, and I can remember my roots, and the memories of the past, like my grandfather who died.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aline!!... yo know that i love the mountain and walk in nature. This photo is beautiful!. I hope one day we can go to some place like quebrada el durazno for example? do you know that?

    ReplyDelete