Friday 30 September 2016

session 9:

What do whit the problem of money

I'm really thinking that the money is not  important, and is just one of the systems to make transactions of products and services, the only problem is the use that the people (the big bosses) made with it!...the money its not the problem, is the way that someone use it.

I'm that kind of person that can save money for his entire life, I'm very good at don't spent unnecessary if I don't have a really strong desire or idea for it. When I was a kid, I saved "peso a peso" until I get $200.000, because my desire was a computer with games so, I'm trained in the saving marathon things.

Actually I can't save nothing from my money, every month I have to pay the University's duty, so I only count with a little of cash in my life but when I can, I buy something to do dance, like good t-shirt or some pants with good fabrication. (quality in his manufactured).


If I'm a millionaire, I have to big dreams: Put a store to seal cofee and arte (this is an actual desire), or construct a theater. I want to build a theater for dance and music, with essay's rooms, I'm thinking in a building with 5 floors, each with an essay's room with lights and dressing rooms and showers, and in the first floor a room from performances with capability for 200 people. Something like that I really want to do, like a GAM but for dance as objective. And with more relations of the people how lives in around there, doing free every show, or with voluntary cooperation.

If i have to pawn something I think I don't have anything with a really value in the capitalist market so I think the only thing that I can pawn was my computer (an old computer).

Everyone knows that this actual system keep our needs trapped in the consumerism, and we not are the enought inteligent to scape of this rutine but, we always can organised and do free exchanges, like the "gratiferias" that are a great way to figth and change our reality, our at least our way of think.

I try to go always by the shining rute and think a different world. Do art, charing with people and spend the minimum everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment